- MOD-R form Centrelink Asset Test Valuations performed under the Social Security Act 1991.
- Rating and Taxing Objections.
- State Administrative Tribunal representation (WA)
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal representation (Cth)
- Resumption and Compensation Valuation
- Defence Housing Rent Review Appeals
- State Revenue Office submissions
- Market Research
- Strategic Property and Portfolio Advice
- Acquisition and disposal advice
- Compulsory acquisition valuations
- Statutory agency, Local, State and Federal government contract capabilities.
- Developer Contribution Levy Valuations
- Replacement Cost Valuations
- Matrices automated valuation modelling
As a leading supplier to the Federal Government and their agencies, including Department of Social Services, Department of Veterans Affairs, Department of Human services, Centrelink and Defence Housing Australia, mass valuations for the Western Australian state government and local government authorities, our experienced team utilise the latest industry market data and analysis software, supported by our commitment to the highest service quality (including post-service support). Our team has first hand experience with these agencies, for example we are the only WA provider for specialist appeal valuations for Centrelink Asset Test Valuations whether you are being assessed on a residential or commercial property or under a house and curtilege arrangement with private land use, extended or grandfathering provisions. In line with National Standards, we maintain quality assurance policies and compliance procedures so that we can ensure our valuation services and consultancy advice remains current, independent, confidential, ethical, and free of conflicts of interest.